I’ll let you judge first and then give you my impression afterwards.
The seller sold it as a pair of a Jordan 1 from 1994.
It was found on a popular second hand site ‘for sneakerheads by sneakerheads’.
It is a fake.
- The overall shape is suspicious.
- The ‘NikeAir’ and Swoosh on the tongue seem off.
- Seller said ‘Box is missing.’
(No proof of authenticity, but throw away the box of a rare shoe? Suuuuuuuure…)
- Nike prints the sizes centered, so the ‘9’ should be exactly under the ‘US’ in the middle, not on the right side.Last, but best point:
- This model should have this size tag:
So it is a good fake, one you can be fooled at first and second glance.
Remember: The tag looks ok at first (font and coordination), the product code is right…
So be careful!